New Aquisition [Jackson Content] Now With Posed Action Pic!

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
Traded my brother for it. :metal: Well, something to him in exchange for it at least :lol:

0d76b656.jpg

Dunno what year it is though, so if you know how to date it let me know!

Gonna get better pics when the camera is done charging. Cant say this one's too bad for a phone.:nuts:

Fresh Pics!! June 9, 2007!

3cf8aa7d.jpg

01ac4092.jpg

13ea7fe9.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
hmm, cool, I played an 06 KE3 before and it was pretty decent, that one's a performer?

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score

D-EJ: Its a Professional

Also serial number is J005116, but I dont think that means '05 because my bro has had it since 03-04... plus it's beat to hell :metal:

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Is it a neckthru pro? I always wanted one of those but they are so damn rare. Amazing guitars tho

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
Is it a neckthru pro? I always wanted one of those but they are so damn rare. Amazing guitars tho

Nah, it's a bolt. :)

How much...seriously! How fucking much do you want? I have a soul? Any good?

Heheh. Its not for sale...ever! It was a desperate trade on my part so my bro wouldnt sell it. I :wub: this one :agreed:

lailer75

Smart Dumby
Reaction score
my guess is aroud 2000, they stoped making the japanese "professional" line when fender took over and started producing garbage.

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
Heheh. Its not for sale...ever! It was a desperate trade on my part so my bro wouldnt sell it. I :wub: this one :agreed:[/QUOTE]

Sexual favours? I'm serious...I need one of them!

bibz

Reaction score
my guess is aroud 2000, they stoped making the japanese "professional" line when fender took over and started producing garbage.

grossly incorrect on both counts sir.

Necks on those things rock the shit, grats on keeping it in the family!

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Actually, the "Professional" on the headstock went away when AMIC still owned them, but the Japanese guitars are still made in the same plant in Japan. while the quality's been a little spottier on the USA guitars since the Fender buy out, if anything the Japanese ones are better.

So far, they haven't made Jackson into garbage, other than ruining the Custom Shop, IMO.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Ah.. the old "Professional" ones pre I think 1994?? Are apparently amazing I heard, I really wanna find one of those. Not a big fan of the newer ones though

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah.. the old "Professional" ones pre I think 1994?? Are apparently amazing I heard, I really wanna find one of those. Not a big fan of the newer ones though

Try a DK2M. That opinion will most likely change fairly quickly.

They had "Professional" on the 'stock until 1997/98 or so, IIRC.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
ah well I meant kelly's lol the KE-3s arent that lovely imo

the DK2's are cool tho.

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, the KE line seems to be the bastard stepchild of Jackson. They were rare even back in the heyday, and without Friedman pushing them anymore, well...

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score

"Professional" went away on the headstock after 1995, but the higher-end Japanese line is still called by that name, I'm guessing that is a 1992-95, based on the specs. The Japanese guitars from that era were really good, though they had started chintzing on them a bit by then as compared to the 1986-91 era, when they were almost the exact specs as the USA guitars.

Latest posts