New BF3 multiplay trailer!! With jets and armor!!

• Thread starter BlackMesa
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I treat cod and bf3 differently, it just seems the higher rank weapons are ridiculously powerful. I'm unloading half a clip into some guys nuts and i get one timed back. :wallbash:

I'm getting mauled with scoped/slug shotguns and snipers with red dots and straight pulls.

All the shit i haven't unlocked. :lol:

Sounds like you should give hardcore mode a try. It's a relief when you can kill someone with around 5 or 6 rounds.

texshred777

Reaction score
Loving this game so far. Played the campaign a little to familiarize myself with the controls and have been playing a lot of MP the last few days.

I'm tempted to say I suck, and in COD terms I'm not terribly good. My K/D ratio is pretty bad(getting better) but I definitely play as a squad/team player. I enjoy the objective games like Rush and Conquest way more than TDM. Got several thousand points with only 5 kills last night by dropping medpacks/ammo/spotting and taking objectives.

I just wish I had some friends to play with. These random squads are either really good, or I find myself given the option to spawn on a bush wookie/engineer spawn camping enemy helo/tanks or other more random shit. There was an engineer firing rockets at our own helos/jets last night on the carrier. I guess he was damaging them to he can repair them to get assignment points or something? I don't know.

Looking forward to unlocking ACOG/HOLO sights for the MK11 so I can play recon up closer to the action. It has been more fun since I found I can take the scope off and use iron sights.

Ibanezsam4

Reaction score
Loving this game so far. Played the campaign a little to familiarize myself with the controls and have been playing a lot of MP the last few days.

I'm tempted to say I suck, and in COD terms I'm not terribly good. My K/D ratio is pretty bad(getting better) but I definitely play as a squad/team player. I enjoy the objective games like Rush and Conquest way more than TDM. Got several thousand points with only 5 kills last night by dropping medpacks/ammo/spotting and taking objectives.

I just wish I had some friends to play with. These random squads are either really good, or I find myself given the option to spawn on a bush wookie/engineer spawn camping enemy helo/tanks or other more random shit. There was an engineer firing rockets at our own helos/jets last night on the carrier. I guess he was damaging them to he can repair them to get assignment points or something? I don't know.

Looking forward to unlocking ACOG/HOLO sights for the MK11 so I can play recon up closer to the action. It has been more fun since I found I can take the scope off and use iron sights.

are you a PC or console player? Im on PS3 and always look forward for someone to chat with on Comms (its a rarity on PS3).

Been doing pretty well recently, good K/D ratio and i've been cleaning up as a sniper (finally got the straight pull bolt).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

texshred777

Reaction score
are you a PC or console player? Im on PS3 and always look forward for someone to chat with on Comms (its a rarity on PS3).

Been doing pretty well recently, good K/D ratio and i've been cleaning up as a sniper (finally got the straight pull bolt).

Xbox360.

ZEBOV

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone wanna play with me through skype or teamspeak AND ACTUALLY PLAY AS A TEAM? I'm sick of being stuck on teams full of CoD kids.
(PC)

ANY team players want to join me in BF3? I just spent several minutes saying that I need ammo for the Javelin, and no one would switch squads and give me ammo. Fucking waste of my time.

No one? I just spent half a round painting targets with a SOFLAM and not a single Javelin was fired at the vehicles I was designating.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
Now my pc turns off suddenly about 1h worth of playing. Definitely CPU or GPU overheating. But I'm too lazy to find out hahahha.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
looking forwards to get my copy after I finish all my exams, social life during break before Uni? who the fuck needs that? :lol:

anyways, I would love to play with the guys here :D

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
I just got the premium edition of this. Getting knocked around a bit :lol:
I'm comming off of black ops 2, and i have to say that to me at least, this one is much harder. But its glorius. Beautiful game and i'm getting more fimilar to it.

My tag is Seredays by the way. If any of you guys want to start a platoon or anything, let me know.

Stealth7

Reaction score
New End Game trailers!

Air superiority looks sick.. it's pity I suck at flying though! :lol:

Mexi

Reaction score
haha, first thing I thought of after I saw that air superiority vid. even after all this time, haven't bothered to get good at flying haha
DLC looks awesome though, Aftermath had some of the best architecture/level design I've seen so far

Papaoneil

Reaction score
I just recently purchased this game, Horrible at it but I like it alot,
If anyone cares to add me and wants to play on xbox sometime KGCWalkingDead. Feel free

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
I like bf3 on the playstation but I don't like the input delay.

I'm really enjoying bo2 ATM. The zombies is excellent.

Add me on psn. Norfolkshire

TasmanSam

Reaction score
I just started playing this again on PC, grabbed premium today as well because I am really enjoying it. I got a bit off track when Far Cry 3 came out, but now it is back to ye ol' faithful :lol:

Latest posts