New Corelia Album 2015

• Thread starter bhakan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't believe this for fraction of a second.
I would LOVE to eat my words a week from now, but, you know, people in hell want ice water.

If this was real they'd post a new clip.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
They posted a few but delete them almost immediately after, not convinced either. After following Smash Brothers and seeing the amount of effort people will go to just deceive folks, I'm not holding my breath for anything until I have it downloaded locally and can hear it myself.

ikarus

Reaction score
They posted a few but delete them almost immediately after, not convinced either. After following Smash Brothers and seeing the amount of effort people will go to just deceive folks, I'm not holding my breath for anything until I have it downloaded locally and can hear it myself.

smash brothers? Whats the deal with it?

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
smash brothers? Whats the deal with it?

I've some people extensively fake characters in video form that were going to be in the game but later found to be a hoax. After that I don't feel like even audio clips of some random riffs are enough to back up the claims made by that page, audio is very easy to doctor and so is uploading riffs from other sources pretending it's Corelia's material.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Just like in the days of Napster when any and every parody song was by Weird Al and all recorded prank calls were the Jerky Boys

DeathbyDesign

*Palm Muting Intensifies*
Reaction score
I wonder if it will be a 10 second clip of a new song followed up with a link to a NEW kickstarter to fund the EP/Album/take more money from fans and deliver nothing.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Corelias - A Thief In The Night (New Single 2020 Listen If You Like Dream Theater Spiral Architect Rush Drowning Pool Sevendust Disturbed).mp3

I spent quite a long time listening repeatedly to the "new Tool single" for Lateralus which was nothing of the sort. It had a line "God put that pointy little beak in your head so you'd return", or similar. I actually quite liked the song. But I had no way to trace the band because they'd pretended to be Tool!

CTID

Pondering My Orb
Reaction score
I spent quite a long time listening repeatedly to the "new Tool single" for Lateralus which was nothing of the sort. It had a line "God put that pointy little beak in your head so you'd return", or similar. I actually quite liked the song. But I had no way to trace the band because they'd pretended to be Tool!

Was it this?

Reactions: fps

anomynous

Reaction score
So I guess that page may actually be real?

It has come to our attention that there is a facebook page with similar spelling to ours that has been made to represent an anonymous member of our band. Sadly, a member of our band abruptly ceased all communication over a year ago, despite our attempts to continue communicating. We believe the owner of that page to be this person, so we have made additional attempts to contact them, with no response.

We are very sorry for everything that fans of Corelia have had to go through. We've only ever wanted to complete this album that we spent so much time recording and show the world our art. But, unfortunately that has been a very rocky road.

The opinions expressed on that page do not express the views or opinions of Corelia. Any and all media owned by Corelia is not authorized to be distributed by any party or site that is not this page, the official Corelia facebook page. We will continue trying to contact them to try to resolve the situation. Going forward, we will be updating you as much as possible, and will be posting a more detailed update on the whole situation and how we can move forward in the future. Once again, we are very sorry to everyone.

Corelia

Link