New Dark Tranquillity video - Shadow In Our Blood

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tyrant

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the video. Im looking forward to the new album :)

Rotatous

Reaction score
Having listened to the whole album, I wish they would have chosen a different song to do a video for. There are a lot of good ones on this new album.

BigBaldIan

Bald and gribbly.
Reaction score
Still trying to figure how they did the effect with Michael Stanne. I have a mental image of a fork lift truck being involved and him lying a plank.

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
Great stuff. I finally get to see them on the 25th. :hbang:

TheMasterplan

Creator//Destroyer
Reaction score
Having listened to the whole album, I wish they would have chosen a different song to do a video for. There are a lot of good ones on this new album.

I agree wholeheartedly. I would have given one or more of my testicles for a video for Iridium. That is seriously my favorite DT song of all time now and I've been listening to them since the beginning. :hbang:

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
This new album is seriously great. I was somewhat underwhelmed by "Fiction", but the new one is fucking good.

...oh, and this song is pretty kick ass, of course.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Fu-

-king

Excellent!!!

Dark Tranquillity simply do not stumble. :agreed:

Still trying to figure how they did the effect with Michael Stanne. I have a mental image of a fork lift truck being involved and him lying a plank.

One really cool thing I noticed watching the third time through, is when he rakes his arm @ 1:01, the tree above pulls back. :eek: Fucking stellar (and unique) video... and the right band to be doing so.

Rotatous

Reaction score
I really hope these guys make another video for this album. I didn't really like the whole thing they did with Michael Stanne for this video.