New Daughtry

• Thread starter Crungy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
gotta hand it to the producers I never thought I’d hear a butt rock track get turnt up like this at about a minute and 30 seconds into the song lmao

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
7vk4sv.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Heard this last night on Octane. I haven't heard any Daughtry aside from the hits but if he has more stuff like this I may have to check it out.

I dont think there is lol. Hell they just did a cover of Journey's Separate Ways that sounds like a completely different band than I remember them being

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't think it's going to happen since he probably enjoys making money, but if Daughtry was like fuck it and had heavy songs with breakdowns that were longer than two bars I wouldn't be mad.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
It reminds me of Nickelback. Perfectly capable of making great catchy metal songs but the butt rock schlock sells significantly more.
Hopefully Daughtry doesn't get that manufactured "we're releasing a legit metal song!!!!" bullshit Nickelback did with metal websites when they released their last album lmao

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It definitely feels like that and I could see it being touted that way. I remembered listening to the Nickelback song and thinking yep, sounds like typical Nickelback lol

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
It definitely feels like that and I could see it being touted that way. I remembered listening to the Nickelback song and thinking yep, sounds like typical Nickelback lol
It legit wasnt that long ago they were hyping up San Quentin as their heaviest fucking song ever like omg we even got a 7-string. And it's just fuckin run-of-the-mill Nickelback lmao. Song blew, rest of the album sucked. Get fucked with your fake apology tour :lol:

nightflameauto

Reaction score
From singing Fuel and Elvis covers to this? That's a journey.

A nice dystopian nightmare in rubber-band flat. Fits with the times.

lattjeful

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It legit wasnt that long ago they were hyping up San Quentin as their heaviest fucking song ever like omg we even got a 7-string. And it's just fuckin run-of-the-mill Nickelback lmao. Song blew, rest of the album sucked. Get fucked with your fake apology tour :lol:
The teaser that had the intro riff with the panic chords had my buddy and I so hyped.

...And then it turned into a normal Nickelback song.