New Earthquaker Devices Sunn O))) Live v3 Pedal

• Thread starter technomancer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShredmasterD

Calls it like it is.
Reaction score
pass for me based on the demo video. wonder if they have a deal with fender as fender owns the sunn name. at least they did last i knew. i had a fender /sunn t50c amp.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShredmasterD

Calls it like it is.
Reaction score
Bought one this morning cause it was on the front page of Reverb and I'm a sucker.
it looks cool. the kanji on it says something about power and heart /blood. i would guess the inverted cross says something too.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
pass for me based on the demo video. wonder if they have a deal with fender as fender owns the sunn name. at least they did last i knew. i had a fender /sunn t50c amp.

Sunn O))) is a band

Got to say I with they had kept the v2 form factor and just made it red to differentiate it.

oracles

Reaction score
Got to say I with they had kept the v2 form factor
I was really hoping it would be the v2 form factor too. I still bought one because I regret selling my v1, but having the smaller v2 footprint would've been a huge plus

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Im for it. A friend bought one at 4am thinking it was a run :lol:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I almost grabbed one until I saw it's full production so I don't need to grab one RIGHT NOW :lol:
I decided not to gun for the fuzzrocious secret C today, knowing i wont get to have one but my old bandmate got one :yesway:

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I'm such a fucking fanboi. I might end up buying one at some point, but the price tags is a little steep for my modest means and I've already got a signal chain that apes the SUNN thing quite well.

I'm happy for them, they deserve every bit of respect, recognition, and money. Life Metal is a monumental record in the history of heavy guitar recording and experimentation. I do love the new layout/color scheme. It will match my SUNN hoodie, bumper sticker, and the sticker on my hydroflask 😹😹😹

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
If anybody else ordered one, could you let me know if you got a rat sticker? I don't know if this version is supposed to have them or not. Figured I'd ask here before bothering EQD. Kind of sad not to have one. :lol: