New guy on board / cthsqd

• Thread starter cthsqd
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cthsqd

Cthulhu Squadron
Reaction score
Hi all, new one reporting here ;)
I'm purely amateur 40+ raised on metal and classic sci-fi, struggling to make time for guitar, what is close to impossible with 2 kids and a job. Still I sometimes manage to record something and after a breake (another one, lol) I caught a new wind, and I hope to hold to it.

Current gear:
Main guitar - Ibanez RGD71ALMS
Recent purchase - Solar V1.7FBB, excellent piece, but I'm not ready yet to consider it primary one.
Other guitars: 6-strings Jackson JS32 King V and one custom made, based on Ibanez RG with some StarWars details.
..and a bass guitar, Ibanez SR300EB

20201203_193128.jpg
20230103_223405~2.jpg

I hope to share some experiences, build motivation, sometimes to get feedback on recordings, and so on ;)

jaxadam

Reaction score
Excellent first post, nice guitars, and nice setup man.

And I hear you on the 40+ job and two kids thing, here is my day today: been up since 5:45, flag football game at 9:30 for oldest, then coach practice at 11:15 for youngest with another game at noon, then go buy birthday gift for kid’s birthday party from 2-4, then come home cook dinner and entertain these guys until Jags game starts at 8:15, then try to watch some Anaheim 1 Supercross season opener that starts at 10 but honestly I’ll probably be dead asleep by 8:45.

cthsqd

Cthulhu Squadron
Reaction score
Yess, exactly this sort of thing. Why noone said it would look like that 😂 thx for welcome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.