New JFAC Tease

• Thread starter Wc707
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CTID

Pondering My Orb
Reaction score
yeah i saw a post about it earlier, if you VPN into NZ/AUS/JAP timezones i think you can already listen to it

Anectine_Matt

Reaction score
I'm in Aus and can listen to it already, shit absolutely rips! Feels like a natural follow on from Sun Eater so far, can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
yeah i saw a post about it earlier, if you VPN into NZ/AUS/JAP timezones i think you can already listen to it

That day when you finally use a YouTubers code to sign up for NordVPN... so you can listen to one song.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score

pretty cool song imo. cool riffs and a good solo. not sure if this video just has a low bitrate version or if the production is kind of odd

Never heard a single JFAC song but this shit rocks! Gonna have to spin the whole album whenever it comes out. :D

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
I guess I have to appreciate how far this band has come in terms of songwriting. When I hear their name the sound that comes to mind is how they were in the beginning on the Doom EP. These new songs sound night and day different from that, in a good way. It's still strange to me how a band can only have 1 original member and still carry on under the same name though, especially when that member is the singer. :shrug: Not a huge deal, just seems strange to me. In any case, pretty cool songs. I actually enjoy this new sound.

well thats wrong

Agreed. Nick might be my favorite member of that band just for his work in Nuclear Power Trio alone.

Wc707

Reaction score
I guess I have to appreciate how far this band has come in terms of songwriting. When I hear their name the sound that comes to mind is how they were in the beginning on the Doom EP. These new songs sound night and day different from that, in a good way. It's still strange to me how a band can only have 1 original member and still carry on under the same name though, especially when that member is the singer. :shrug: Not a huge deal, just seems strange to me. In any case, pretty cool songs. I actually enjoy this new sound.

Agreed. Nick might be my favorite member of that band just for his work in Nuclear Power Trio alone.

I didn't realize Nick also plays in NPT. They're a sick group. Greg Burgess is an underrated guitarist and songwriter.

beerandbeards

All things must pass
Reaction score
I need more Nick Schendielos in the mix. I dig the track but the production isn’t as enjoyable as Sun Eater. I shall to listen to it a few more times on different media like the home stereo and earbuds etc.

Latest posts