New Knocked Loose

• Thread starter Crungy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I really like how everything sounds except the bass guitar is blended in too well. Everything is super tight but I like hearing Kevin's bass tone because it's super gnarly.

Isaac's voice sounds so clear now too, it reminds me of Car Bomb's vocalist at times.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
I really like how everything sounds except the bass guitar is blended in too well. Everything is super tight but I like hearing Kevin's bass tone because it's super gnarly.

Isaac's voice sounds so clear now too, it reminds me of Car Bomb's vocalist at times.
I agree. The bass mix is shit.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've been patiently waiting lol I got into them with Oblivion's Peak and the rest of Laugh Tracks and I loooove A Tear in the Fabric of Life.

A Different Shade of Blue didn't grab me the same way but I haven't really spent enough time with that album.

Masoo2

Reaction score
holy shiiit

A Tear in the Fabric of Life is probably my favorite release from them and now I'm fully expecting that spot to be taken by Upon Loss once it comes out in full.

these singles are H A R D

anyone figure out yet if these singles are Drop G or A standard? haven't had the time to pull out my guitar.

I've been patiently waiting lol I got into them with Oblivion's Peak and the rest of Laugh Tracks and I loooove A Tear in the Fabric of Life.

A Different Shade of Blue didn't grab me the same way but I haven't really spent enough time with that album.

ngl I felt the same about A Different Shade of Blue. it had me a bit worried with the direction the band was going, but then they dropped A Tear and fixed any concerns I could have ever had.

I've slowly started to like Mistakes Like Fractures, but only because it's so fun to play.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
@Masoo2 I was assuming A standard for the new stuff but I could be wrong.

I'm excited for the new stuff, they haven't said if there's more coming soon have they?

sleewell

Reaction score
353849625_1008255153915561_766261372156654141_n.jpg

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Only recently discovered these guys really liking A Tear in the Fabric of Life. These new singles are like... God damn can you imagine how insane that's gonna sound live?

CTID

Pondering My Orb
Reaction score
man y'all are crazy, A Different Shade of Blue slaps so damn hard. A Serpent's Touch -> ...and Still I Wander South is one of my favorite runs of songs ever

these new singles fucking rip too

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
man y'all are crazy, A Different Shade of Blue slaps so damn hard. A Serpent's Touch -> ...and Still I Wander South is one of my favorite runs of songs ever

these new singles fucking rip too
I'm not saying it doesn't but the couple times I tried listening to a couple tracks it didn't get my attention the same way as the other material did.... I want to give it some attention.