New Member from Michigan

• Thread starter journza
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

journza

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hello and good day! New member from Michigan, here. I have been playing guitar and keyboards since I was 11 years old, and got my first 7-string when I was 15 (Schecter A7). I have been in multiple signed/touring bands over the years and also spent 13 years working for a Punk/Hardcore record label & skateboard brand. I have been in Metal & Punk bands most of my life, but also have an electronic project I've done on the side for about 8 years. I have been an endorser for GHS Strings, as well as a few other guitar brands over the years. I am currently working on my new progressive metal project that is influenced by Progressive Black Metal, Melodic Death Metal, & some Symphonic / Synthwave elements. I am really stoked to be here and am kicking myself that I haven't joined this site sooner. :deathm:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sleewell

Reaction score
whats up!!! i am in lansing. my bassist and i are looking to start a new band if anyone is interested or knows someone looking.