New Mors Principium Est Album Is Streaming NOW! Check It Out

• Thread starter poopyalligator
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mwcarl

Reaction score
Yup, it still sounds like Mors Principium Est after all of the changes. Not bad at all, not much variety, but that was expected.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
Yup, it still sounds like Mors Principium Est after all of the changes. Not bad at all, not much variety, but that was expected.

Yeah, I am happy that they still kept the MPE sound even with all of the lineup changes. I wasn't expecting variety either, this is exactly what I was hoping to hear, and I was very happy after hearing the whole album.

rapterr15

Reaction score
Awesome! I loved The Unborn. These guys are definitely one of the best melo-death bands.

Dan

Reaction score
Nothing there that struck me as awesome. I love MPE's old stuff but this album didn't really make me want to go back for a second listen. :2c:

Don Vito

Reaction score
Nothing there that struck me as awesome. I love MPE's old stuff but this album didn't really make me want to go back for a second listen. :2c:
Agreed.

Just sounded like Black Dahlia worship to me.

TheBigGroove

Reaction score
I still heart MPE but had kind of lost faith in them. Not in any way what I'm into now, but still nice to listen to. Thanks for this!!!

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Nice, thanks for posting!

Edit: It sounds exactly like their older stuff. Not a problem IMHO.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I don't normally respond to neg rep, but while my comment came off as ignorant(seeing as Black Dahlia got a lot of their sound from these Scandinavian bands), I still hold it as my opinion.

fook off mate

Tyrant

Reaction score
Loving the new album! Listened to it a couple times now, thanks for sharing it =)