New music from The Famine/Embodyment members: Hope Deferred

nojyeloot

Reaction score
Andy Godwin (Embodyment / The Famine) and I just released a 3 song demo. It's a continuation of the brutality of The Famine. We got Logan Mader from Machinehead to reamp/mix/master everything. Link below in case anyone was interested... and if not, no worries, I bid you a good day.

https://hopedeferred.bandcamp.com/

a3468394482_10.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NemesisTheory

Reaction score
Shoot, almost missed this. I was a fan of Embodyment - Embrace the Eternal, and got to dig The Narrow Scope of Things later. Enjoyed The Famine - Architects as well. These songs could use a little more variety, maybe some more discordant melody or solo bits here and there, but overall I like what you have so far.

skeeballcore

Reaction score
Just now saw this was a thing. I'm stoked to hear more!

Side note: at some point I had some emails from Andy re: the production of Embrace the Eternal but they got lost a while back. Would you mind to pass on that I'm interested in the guitar gear used on that album? I want to say he used the Valvestate quite a bit that Poynter had in the studio but that's all I can remember.

nojyeloot

Reaction score
Just now saw this was a thing. I'm stoked to hear more!

Side note: at some point I had some emails from Andy re: the production of Embrace the Eternal but they got lost a while back. Would you mind to pass on that I'm interested in the guitar gear used on that album? I want to say he used the Valvestate quite a bit that Poynter had in the studio but that's all I can remember.

Thanks dude!

Sure, I'll ask him. And yes he used the Valvestate. What other gear you interested in, in particular? Just anything?

PS - I know it's cliche, but honestly, he's played through my axefx ii and through his Pod HD500 Pro and even a little crate combo amp and it all sounds just like him... his hands really make it. His right hand is a propeller :shred:

Latest posts