New music you might dig (Prog/Metal/Jazz conent)

• Thread starter Poparad
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Poparad

Street Theorist
Reaction score
Does anyone know the tags to embed videos? I can't find it on the post editor.

Poparad

Street Theorist
Reaction score
Figured it out. For posterity and search engines, in order to embed video:

Use "youtubevid" tags on either side, and only post the string of numbers and letters after the "watch?v=" part of the Youtube link.

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
Not my thing... but how did you make Trent Hafdahl play on keyboards for you?

mikah912

Reaction score
To the OP:

The videos you posted weren't quite my cup of tea, but I was intrigued enough to look up your stuff on Google Play. I listened to the "Dreamstate" record on my ride into work this morning. VERY nice. I truly dug the hell out of it.

Poparad

Street Theorist
Reaction score
To the OP:

The videos you posted weren't quite my cup of tea, but I was intrigued enough to look up your stuff on Google Play. I listened to the "Dreamstate" record on my ride into work this morning. VERY nice. I truly dug the hell out of it.

Thanks. I just finished remixing and remastering that album, and it should be out in the next week or two, replacing the old version. The new one sounds worlds better.

Rizzo

Reaction score
Axon are not new at all here on SSO. But they kick ass, one of my favourite non-metal 8-string bands together with Little Tybee

redlol

Reaction score
no thanks sorry... cant get into the new agey prog stuff that well.

redlol

Reaction score
actually i liked certain bits of the last one, shattered, but the chorus was just ruinous to the vibe you built up to that point imo

Poparad

Street Theorist
Reaction score
To the OP:

The remixed/remastered version of "Dreamstate" was just released today. Free download for the first 200 people:

https://axonneuron.bandcamp.com/album/dreamstate-2015