New Pick Day???

• Thread starter MetalBuddah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
I had some prior experience with some of the thinner V-Picks about a year or so ago. They were good but I ended up losing them. Well, now I have decided to give V-Picks another try.

So I ordered this Psycho Shredder:
CXOxlC6.jpg

fUvcNaB.jpg

ZLeilwk.jpg

P5QX1FX.jpg

GlBr0Hj.jpg

tz4R4Ra.jpg

Never thought I would like such a freakishly thick pick since I usually use .60mm picks (disregard the picks I used for comparison). I already notice that I am holding the pick in a more relaxed manner and my hand is also very very relaxed when I play. Haven't done an NPS test or anything yet but thus far I do feel a tad bit more nimble with this 5.85mm beast. I will be playing this exclusively for the next week or so to see if there is a difference in my playing and will report back to you all!

Hope you enjoyed :hbang: You guys should seriously try this pick!

EDIT: No idea why I posted this in this forum. Mods, please move to gear and equipment

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleAA

Reaction score
I ordered the sampler pack a little while back. They're really cool, but I didn't gel with them. I'm too lazy to modify my technique to get rid of the chirpiness. They are fast, though, really really fast..

I should probably start a thread about that Red Bear that I just got in the email, though...