New Schecter Models Megathread

Jynx

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Anyone have this guitar?

I'm looking for something to give me a more vintage sound. This might be a good runner.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
John Browne from Monuments has one for cleans and stuff live if that helps.
I personally love the look of them and I think if I see one for cheap I might not be able to resist. Its a very well specced instrument, and offers something a bit different.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Anyone have this guitar?

I'm looking for something to give me a more vintage sound. This might be a good runner.
I have such a soft spot for this model. It really is well spec'd and I love the color. It would be my go to for a piezo equipped guitar.

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
nah i think this is the comment to report

hating the inlays is one thing, but hating comfort is blasphemy
It took me all of a week to get used to not having a forearm contour. Now It doesn't seem any different than playing any other guitar. :shrug: I just think they look better without them.

Zado

Reaction score
FB-IMG-1714421585121.jpg

Moongrum

Reaction score
Screenshot-2024-04-29-22-29-31-582-edit-com-facebook-katana.jpg

The 666 inlay is super evil. Am I allowed to post such profanity?
That is a quintessential Schecter guitar. I love it. I'd never play it, but I love it lol. Reminds me of the guits in the Schecter catalog I saw when I was a young pup.

BusinessMan

Reaction score
Does anyone have any actual info on the km7 legacy model? I’ve seen that one video of the dude essentially saying the neck is made of rubber “because it bends when I bend the neck” which I don’t buy at all. Other than the promo playthrough, there’s almost no reviews for it I can find. Do any of you have info on it? I’m deciding if I want the legacy or the new lagoon fade. It’ll be my one purchase some point this year (unless I start wanting some other pointy guitar)

Latest posts