New Schecter Models Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
You can't forget being beat the fuck out in high school and think being snarky on the internet will make you feel better.
My dude, you're the one coming off like you got beat up in school. :lol:
Why is what he's saying bothering you so much? It's a joke. The fact that he said, "maybe if I was blind" in regards to a guitar shape shouldn't be eliciting this much of a reaction. Like :scratch:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, this thread got me going thru looking at SLS models online since the KM6 I was thinking about trying is just sort of ...there; but those old SLS in matte black with the single inlay (even if that is just eh)? Hell yeah.

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Damn, this thread got me going thru looking at SLS models online since the KM6 I was thinking about trying is just sort of ...there; but those old SLS in matte black with the single inlay (even if that is just eh)? Hell yeah.
That was my first "real" guitar and I played a lot of metalcore and melodeath on it in high school. Wish I never sold it.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
That was my first "real" guitar and I played a lot of metalcore and melodeath on it in high school. Wish I never sold it.

Mentally I just keep mixing up the SLS and the ATX inlay, which has the simple little lightning bolt at the 12th fret instead, but thats exactly what I want this one for; drop it down to C/B standard and melodeath for days.

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Did I miss something, why are the Blackjack ATXs looked down on? They seem like the definition of workhorse to me?
Maybe the last bastion of chunky-neck era Schecter. The SLS series introduced the thin neck profiles they use today