New Schecter Models Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score

lattjeful

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

That single hum Trad for the dude from Electric Callboy was officially announced. Interestingly enough, it has a Fishman Tosin Abasi instead of a Modern in there. Probably was able to swing it despite it being a signature pickup because of Schecter's connection with the Abasi stuff.

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
Gawt dam I want that guitar!
It would be just my luck for Jackson to announce the Vogg sig just after I preordered this haha!

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
That said, there's never been a better time to buy a guitar from overseas. I believe taxes aside, the only drawback is the manufacturer's warranty not applying, but if you bought from someone like Thomann I'm presuming their standard warranty would cover you...
Either way I think I need it.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score

That single hum Trad for the dude from Electric Callboy was officially announced. Interestingly enough, it has a Fishman Tosin Abasi instead of a Modern in there. Probably was able to swing it despite it being a signature pickup because of Schecter's connection with the Abasi stuff.

I like it. GuitarFetish has purple sparkle FT, ST & HT strat bodies that look to be about the same shade for $100 so if a person can settle for a pickguard build, said person could make a similar single hum purp on the cheap. I've bought 3 of the XGP bodies and the paint has been fantastic on mine. My blue one looks like a speedboat.

I know it's not the same (block heel, pickguard, no matching headstock likely) but just figured I'd mention it in case anyone is just really into the purple sparkle and has $100 burning a hole in their pocket.