New Schecter Models Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Holy hell, I'm not sure if these have been posted yet, but I didn't think Wylde guitars could get even worse looking.

Goregehn.Cocobolo%20Psychic%20Bullseye.01.png

Goregehn%20Special%20Edition.Blood%20River%20Burl.01.png

Moongrum

Reaction score
2,000+ euro for an indonesian single humbucker strat. Dang.
Considering you could probably get something USA made at a similar price, I wonder if that price premium is to pay the Indonesian workers more, or if Schecter is just lining their own pockets.

edit: this is from the perspective of being in the USA. I assume buying usa made guitars in europe is considerably expensive.

Zado

Reaction score
Considering you could probably get something USA made at a similar price, I wonder if that price premium is to pay the Indonesian workers more, or if Schecter is just lining their own pockets.

Wages and duties. Trying to gain more profits wouldn't be as smart, especially if you're basically known for being a bang-for-buck price. When people stop purchasing your instrument due to its price, your pocket cries anyway .

edit: this is from the perspective of being in the USA. I assume buying usa made guitars in europe is considerably expensive.

Yup, absolutely

Latest posts