New Single - Ghost District (FFO Born of Osiris, Shokran, Circle of Contempt)

• Thread starter GalacticDeath
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bread

Reaction score
It's very similar to BOO especially the artwork, I would even guess it was their song without seeing the title. It's well produced and the writing is better than they're recent releases... Overall, a good job. However I'd recommend moving your sound away from other bands as it wont help you stand out.

GalacticDeath

Reaction score
It's very similar to BOO especially the artwork, I would even guess it was their song without seeing the title. It's well produced and the writing is better than they're recent releases... Overall, a good job. However I'd recommend moving your sound away from other bands as it wont help you stand out.

Thanks for your input, we're still trying to find our sound as we've changed members since this song was written. All of our songs sound pretty different from each other and it'll be an interesting challenge to put them all together in a coherent album but we're having fun with it.