New Song- Mass Effect style metal butal.

• Thread starter ST3MOCON
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ST3MOCON

Reaction score
New song I just did with my friend and fellow SS.org'er Krios.

Composed by me
All vocals by Krios

I thought i would give reaper a try for the first time on this song. I really like reaper. I plan on using my new POD HD for my next song. Let me know what you guys think I would appreciate that.

Love you guys in the most heterosexual way possible <3 :ugh: Click on the link if the player doesn't show!

<object height="81" width="100%">

<embed allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F18850536" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="81" width="100%"> </object> Harbinger by ST3MOCON

<object height="81" width="100%"> </object>Harbinger by ST3MOCON on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

POD X3, DFH, Reaper

If anyone knows how to make the sound cloud work here please let me know. It bothers me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
Nice dude :) Digging the guitar tone. The drums sound a bit over-processed but I guess that's just DFH. What X3 patch are you using?

Btw, how did you embed your soundcloud and actually get it to WORK?! haha they NEVER work!

ST3MOCON

Reaction score
Nice dude :) Digging the guitar tone. The drums sound a bit over-processed but I guess that's just DFH. What X3 patch are you using?

Btw, how did you embed your soundcloud and actually get it to WORK?! haha they NEVER work!

Thanks man I appreciate it! I used the Dual Rectifier model and the Diezal Herbert Model with a tube screamer boost. I also used the parametric Eq to boost certain frequencies and cut/boosted others in the DAW. On the x3 i think those models compliment pretty well.

I have no clue how the soundcloud worked! Right now its not working for me but it worked earlier.

It was...BUTAL! :scream:

Got a bit of a faceless vibe...very nice.

Thanks man I do love me some faceless and a side of BoO!
If you like the song its available for download. Thanks again!

ST3MOCON

Reaction score
Let me know what you guys think. I was thinking about putting some synths in the mix. I plan on doing some slight remixing of the bass and vocals.

Id like to here about what you liked and maybe what could be tweaked. The song is available for download right now too.

Thanks guys

androidkaita

Reaction score
This was awesome!! Loved the sample at the beginning. Clean break was awesome. The clean singing vocals seemed a little too quiet, other than that, it was sick!