New Song, need Vocals (Kemper, Horizon Devices, Steven Slate Drums)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sdrizis89

Reaction score
Bumping for some critiques on the mix so far. I used a Randall Satan Profile on my kemper with the precision drive in front of it. Mixed using DT 990 Pro headphones since I do not have monitors at the moment.

schwiz

Lefty
Reaction score
The guitars are really really loud in comparison to the drum kit. The kick gets drowned out in general and there isn't much of it in the sub region; sounds like its competing with the bass. The snare cuts through but its really thin. Cool tone on the guitars though!

Sdrizis89

Reaction score
The guitars are really really loud in comparison to the drum kit. The kick gets drowned out in general and there isn't much of it in the sub region; sounds like its competing with the bass. The snare cuts through but its really thin. Cool tone on the guitars though!
Thanks! Through the headphones the drums were in a much better place. Once I went into the car and blasted it (everyone does the car test right?) they disappeared. Appreciate the feedback.

Latest posts