New Tattoo day - Full Sleeve Session 3: Moby Dick is finally in colour!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I want a dragon, but that's entirely up in the air. I need something meaningful, but i want the epic "wow" factor your sleeve has.

Also, sure lots of people have dragons or kois, but some really stand out. I'd like a "really stands out" one :D lol.

and i definitely plastic wrapped my tats the first 3 or 4 days :ugh:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Labrie

King of the Swing
Reaction score
Nice sleeve man, not really my thing but definitely a talented artist.

As for healing, I wouldn't leave it wrapped for any more than a day at most. I usually leave a bandage on for 5 or 6 hours, possibly overnight if it's on a joint like the elbow that might bend while you're sleeping. After you've stopped bleeding it's important the tattooed area be kept clean and not covered up again. Like Jeff said, wrapping it back up will leave you at greater risk for infection.

BurialWithin

NAM SAND!!
Reaction score
dude seriously coolest sleeve i've ever seen man congrats. I want a sleeve so bad.....but i'm married and my wife said no. So i'm gonna get one anyways.
Again awesome sleeve!!

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
dude seriously coolest sleeve i've ever seen man congrats. I want a sleeve so bad.....but i'm married and my wife said no. So i'm gonna get one anyways.
Again awesome sleeve!!

Do it! I'm lucky, I think my girlfriend's already ashamed to be seen with me as it is, so she doesn't really care about any of the stupid shit I do to myself. I guess she figures it couldn't get any worse :lol:

oh, and thanks! haha

s_k_mullins

!@#$?!
Reaction score
I'm lucky, I think my girlfriend's already ashamed to be seen with me as it is, so she doesn't really care about any of the stupid shit I do to myself. I guess she figures it couldn't get any worse :lol:

:lol::lol: Ouch dude, that was a "self-inflicted" burn

keeper006

SWEET BERRY WINE!
Reaction score
Nice. I was an English teacher before I became a zookeeper, and I have a sleeve. Just depends on the school and the person hiring.:yesway:
and my wife has a half-sleeve of a rainbow boa. I took pics of mine and she had it wrapped on her arm actual size.:metal:

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Nice. I was an English teacher before I became a zookeeper, and I have a sleeve. Just depends on the school and the person hiring.:yesway:
and my wife has a half-sleeve of a rainbow boa. I took pics of mine and she had it wrapped on her arm actual size.:metal:

That's awesome, I was pretty sure that tattoos wouldn't be much of an issue in a school environment, especially considering a school should be a place where kids find themselves and learn about individuality.

btw, I love rainbow boas. I was considering getting one, but figured that for my first snake, I should probably with with something a little more beginner-friendly, so I've had a ghost corn for the past 5 years or so. My cousin also has a ball python and a colombian red tail, and that boa is really a beautiful creature too. :wub: snakes... actually, all animals for that matter.

keeper006

SWEET BERRY WINE!
Reaction score
That's awesome, I was pretty sure that tattoos wouldn't be much of an issue in a school environment, especially considering a school should be a place where kids find themselves and learn about individuality.

btw, Rainbow boas a good-looking snakes. I was considering getting one, but figured that for my first snake, I should probably with with something a little more beginner-friendly, so I've had a ghost corn for the past 5 years or so. My cousin also has a ball python and a colombian red tail, and that boa is really a beautiful creature too. :wub: snakes... actually, all animals for that matter.
Brazilian Rainbow boas= laid-back and beautiful
Colombian Rainbow boas= shit-brown and nasty
A brazilian makes a great pet, even better than a common boa (or red-tail as you refer to it, that's an incorrect name, but I'm nit-picking as a reptile keeper). If you've been keeping snakes and are familiar with them, I think it'd be a good next snake for you. It's the only species of the 18+ I used to have that I kept when my youngest son was born (mine are under lock & key by the way). I'd get a tatt of my favorite Melville work, but Typee might be kinda lame :lol:
Excellent artwork though, Man. Mine has kind of faded over time being in the sun. I have a dragon and snake emerging from chaos at my shoulder and winding down my arm where a samurai attacks them at the inside of my forearm.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Brazilian Rainbow boas= laid-back and beautiful
Colombian Rainbow boas= shit-brown and nasty
A brazilian makes a great pet, even better than a common boa (or red-tail as you refer to it, that's an incorrect name, but I'm nit-picking as a reptile keeper). If you've been keeping snakes and are familiar with them, I think it'd be a good next snake for you. It's the only species of the 18+ I used to have that I kept when my youngest son was born (mine are under lock & key by the way). I'd get a tatt of my favorite Melville work, but Typee might be kinda lame :lol:
Excellent artwork though, Man. Mine has kind of faded over time being in the sun. I have a dragon and snake emerging from chaos at my shoulder and winding down my arm where a samurai attacks them at the inside of my forearm.

Haha yeah, I thought the same thing the first time I saw rainbow boa, it was a colombian, and I was just like, "rainbow? what?" the brazilians are real beauties though. I may consider one for my next snake, I've considered a few, namely a jungle carpet python and the common boa among others, but haven't yet decided, so I might have to look into the brazilian rainbows again too :yesway:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
keeper, post pics!

get faded tats touched up *dreads that day :lol:*