New tattoos

• Thread starter infernalservice
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

infernalservice

Reaction score
I have been getting tattooed every 2-3 weeks since last September, mostly on large scale projects, but also a few "one shot one kill" pieces from some of my favorite artists.
Cody Eich did this crickets and pyrite piece in the back of a calf:

My other calf has this cool piece from Craig Gardyan:

Then on the same leg I had an old crappy tattoo laser removed and lightened enough to cover with a warrior rabbit by Johnny Andres:

The wing from the piece Craig did is kind of a reference spot between the old and new stuff. Laser removal before a coverup greatly expands your options.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Those look great, I like the style of the first two a lot, but I especially love the rabbit! I have a bust of a rabbit in a suit on my left shoulder.

dedsouth333

That one dude...
Reaction score
Very nice work! I've been craving some new tattoos, but haven't had one in almost a year. I'm digging these pieces, though.

infernalservice

Reaction score
Here is a mega collage of everything I have had done or started since last march minus the rabbit. 12 months in my tattoo life: