New weird tattoo

• Thread starter infernalservice
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

infernalservice

Reaction score
Got this a couple weeks ago from an artist named Cody Eich. The ribs are a horrible place to get tattooed. This took 5 hours, and I FELT every second of it.
767EAE71-29AF-4EE1-A6D9-89B1B0E12674-12043-0000060590EDC7C3_zpsc2d8dad8.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

phugoid

Reaction score
That's really cool, and sort of hilarious. My only worry is that you'll get some unintended laughter whenever you pull your shirt off for bedtime gymnastics!

One of my pieces took 6 1/2 hours straight inking. When the guy was almost finished, his girlfriend walked in to see what was up. She had quite a few tattoos of her own. She came over, looked me in the eye and said "You know that those needles go in an inch, right?" At that point, I was so mentally messed up from the hours of agony that I swear I believed her.

infernalservice

Reaction score
I say about 9 hours on a leg piece one. It swelled so bad that I couldn't get my leg comfortably in pants during the dead of winter.

Also I don't think it'll cause laughter. I am heavily tattooed and stuff like this is probably expected at this point.

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
Very cool and well done! Original artwork makes the best tattoos! :yesway:

sawtoothscream

Reaction score
Ok. I want to hear about the dream that lead to this lol. Good looking ink for sure but I need tbe story to go with it.

Latest posts