New Wife and Fat Bike

• Thread starter Bevo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bevo

Reaction score
After a long engagement we decided to get married, we have been together for 8 years.
These two events are joined as I was waiting for 2 months for the bike and it came in on our wedding day. We were only going away for a few days locally to Niagara falls, our honeymoon is in May to France.
Needless to say I was dying to get the bike but did not say anything, Saturday morning the bike shop called me and she caught the conversation, she said lets cut Niagara short and get the bike, it was too cold and the City was not the same as summer.

I am a lucky guy!
Got the bike and the girl!!

First ride today and what a blast, this bike rides like nothing else, its also super light and fast as hell!!
This is the Carbon Salsa Beagrease, a higher end fat bike that is geared towards racing and fast riding, check it out!!

IMG_0277-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0003.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0009.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0006.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
Congrats, man! I've been wanting a Fatbike - probably get on this summer.

Oh yeah, big congrats on the marriage, too!! ;)

Bevo

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

She is not fat at all, one is 90lb and the other is 26lb, you can decide which is which!
Skipping work tomorrow to go for a ride, bike ride LOL!