NGB Jaden Rose Redwood Burl

• Thread starter blanco
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jamesfarrell

Use to Djent
Reaction score
Where the hell is the headstock mannnnnnnn???????

Your not one of those people that sell guitars on ebay and forget the headstock pics are you? :nono: :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ChrispyFinch

Reaction score
Congratulations, you have a nice duo of Jadens there.
So what models are these exactly; Glaive, Droptop, Original? I'm very curious about both specifications.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Pushpull as far as i've been told they are DiMarzio 36th anniversary PAF. DP103's to be precise but i haven't pulled them out to check the base plates yet. I'll take a look at my next string change.

EDIT: Having looked them up the paf's normally have black bolts not silver so these may actually be something different. You've got me curious now!!!

Did we uncover this mystery? The reason I'm asking is a) curiosity and b) they have a very nice look and would be perfect in a guitar I have.

pahulkster

Reaction score
Crazy looking top. Definitely unique from what I have seen.

How do you like that switch placement?

blanco

Reaction score
DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

For all the people asking for a headstock shot. Will try and get a full shot when i've got some spare time this weekend.

@ChrispyFinch The one on the right is a Slim Line S2 and the redwood burl on the left is an original series. Main difference is the slim line is thinner, lighter and only has a arm bevel whereas the original has the carved top. Neck is exactly the same over the two from what i can feel.

@pahulkster The pickup switch position is really quite nice,similar to a Ebmm petrucci. I did rotate it round to a left to right direction rather than up and down because i was struggling to get the right movement with my little pinky and thats how my other Jaden is. Might replace it with a slightly taller switch so its easier to hit with it being quite recessed.