NGD 7 ESP/LTD sct-607b

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Les

Curl of the Burl
Reaction score
Happy NGD and im a complete sapp for tele 7's. Nice riffs too i dig your style!

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
I'm kind of in the same boat you were, I have a lot of drop tuned 6's and have had a baritone 6 but still haven't made the jump to a 7 just yet. Congrats on this beast, an amazing way to get into 7's for sure!

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
I would have bought one of these long ago if it weren't for the TOM and pickup placement.

Do you find the middle pickup to be intrusive on your right hand at all? I just might be able to get over myself if I find it's no big deal :lol:

Kharem

Reaction score
HNGD, I've loved the look of the sct's for a while but I didn't really get along with the normal 607b I had for a little while so never really considered it an option for me.

krisonguitar

Reaction score
Just got a 7 string soapbar set of Seymour Duncan Pegasus/Sentient pickups for this guitar. I will be dropping them in soon. Already dropped in the 6 string set in my other baritone. They sound really nice and articulate.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
when you put em in let us know how they sound in the SCT. i got mine a couple weeks ago and I'm not digging the 81-7s and I'm looking for replacements