NGD! - A dream come true (PRS inside)

• Thread starter Happyburial
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

absolutorigin

Reaction score
Now that's awesome. I like how there is fretboard binding and headstock purfling. Looks classy as hell. Congrats!

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My understanding is the wood library guitars were picked from the same vault as the Private Stocks, but still not necessarily allowed to use some of the bodies/tops that a PS would. The buyers hand picked the woods for it so it has a very light body compared to my other PRS. I think in the end the tops for the wood library and the artist grade end up being the same :lol:

Probably because they are the same :lol: Wood library guitars are usually non-artist guitars that have some artist grade woods, usually selected by the dealer putting together the run. Wood library guitars are also usually less expensive than artist guitars and don't have all of the artist features.

Still loving your guitar :yesway:

Syrinx

Reaction score
Probably because they are the same :lol: Wood library guitars are usually non-artist guitars that have some artist grade woods, usually selected by the dealer putting together the run. Wood library guitars are also usually less expensive than artist guitars and don't have all of the artist features.

Still loving your guitar :yesway:

Well there ya go :D Thanks for the clarification :yesway:

Metal Mortician

Ninja Lurker
Reaction score
I've always admired PRS guitars. They feel so good to play. Oddly enough, whenever I am in a guitar store I rarely pick one up. I think I just see the price and wince. So I go to play the SE series while staring at the standard USA models thinking "I'm not worthy".

tumblr_lga79iMOyk1qg4ayxo1_400.gif