NGD - Agile 827 EB DNC Tribal Purple

• Thread starter musicman61554
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

musicman61554

Reaction score
This guitar is AMAZING!!! Especially for the price. I cant afford a nice 8 string Skeversen or Mayones but wow insane price for these guitars. I got it yesterday (ordered it on Friday and chose regular shipping and BAM here on MONDAY). The customer service has been great so far. Guitar was setup perfectly and the finish is ridiculous. I really like the sound of the Active Duncans. I have never had active pickups before. It sounds great through my Axe Fx 2. I know this is a common 8 string next to the RG8 but wow this feels and plays much better than the Ibanez IMO.
12346312_10153534496628600_5733949909077194023_n.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Rondo has great customer service. I ordred an Agile Septor Elite 827 with a case (it barely fits in the case with the 27" scale and inline headstock, haha). When it arrived, the strap button on the top horn had punctured through the felt inside the case. I sent a picture of it to Rondo and they sent me a new case with no pushback, extra cost or delay. A+

As an aside, the only reason I cared about the case damage is because the felt being punctured would have created a continuous mess of Styrofoam pieces breaking off and spreading all over.

Oh, and I really like the guitar, too. Mine also has the Seymour Duncan Blackouts, and makes this fantastic metallic blasting scream using the Spinal Puppet model on my Line 6 Pod X3.

I am curious how it compares to a Carvin. I have my eye on a DC800 that I found for $900.

musicman61554

Reaction score
Thanks a lot everyone, spent another 2 hours on it today in between lessons. Loving it, also my case actually has that puncture hole in it but I think Im good. Its just a studio guitar.

ck3

6 is not enough
Reaction score
The finishes on these are quite eye-catching. Is there any unwanted string and/or bridge clanging when muting open lower strings? I purchased the same guitar the last time this model was on sale and am thinking I may have gotten a lemon.

musicman61554

Reaction score
Hey ck3, I have been playing it a ton and havent came across that. Im surprised by the lead action on this. Im really loving the feel on the upper frets. I wanted this to be my main low rhythm recording guitar but wow loving the upper access.