NGD!! Agile Interceptor Pro 828

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheFightingCPA

Reaction score
Have the same guitar except in tribal green, the scale length is just a tad bit too big for me. How comfortable is it for you? Also, what string gauge are you planning on using? I believe mine are the standard .9-.64, a little loose in the bottom end.

sonofabias

Reaction score
Check it out! My new axe!!! Agile Interceptor Pro 828 with Cepheus Alpha pickups and a Kahler bridge.

:hbang: Nice ocean burst , I'm planning a custom 7 sceptor from Kurt very soon , but the delivery period's July . It's worth the wait . IMHO :cool:

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
Man, I didn't realize how good the Oceanburst looks! Very nice buy, HGND!

viesczy

Reaction score
Sweet axe!

Anyone that has "problems" with the scale, don't sweat it as your muscles will re-learn and adjuster. At first I was all OMG this is SO BIG when I first made the move to extended scale length (27"), now it feels natural my 25.5", 25" and 24.75" scale 6s feel like toys. I don't even think my bass feels like a "stretch".

It'll come faster than you think.

Derek

Reaction score
@Alex the kahler is amazing! I've never had one until now, but I love it. It's super customizable, and Kurt was kind enough to put a tutorial video of that bridge on the page for any Agile that comes equipped with one. If you take the time to learn how to adjust it and customize it to fit your needs, it's great.

@Derek I completely agree! When I first made the move from a 25.5" guitar to a 27" I thought the same thing, but now my interceptor pro 727 (27") and my schecter loomis (26.5") are my main guitars. This is my second 8 string with a 28.625" scale. I like it. Ideally, I'd want a 27-28.625" fan for the sake of less tension on the highest string, but honestly, it's not that big of an adjustment to the longer scale. I have yet to attempt a 30", but I am a lead player, so I do not think I will ever do so unless I acquire one exceptionally cheap.

Latest posts