NGD Also an Agile Perihelion

• Thread starter Funk'n Metal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first thread outside of the introduction, so go easy on me.
I haven't sat down much with it yet, but just added this Perihelion 10 to my stable.
Thinking I'm going to paint it, maybe. Have a set of nazgul/sentient I may try in it as well,
but which cavity gets the bridge pickup and which one gets the neck pickup 😅

A102.jpg

Hopefully it gets along with it's "little" sister

A9.jpg

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
That's pretty neat! How is the output on the 5th and 6th strings? It looks like each might go over only one coil of a pickup.

Reaction score
That's pretty neat! How is the output on the 5th and 6th strings? It looks like each might go over only one coil of a pickup.
Not bad actually. I haven't put it through it's paces yet, but it def is a concern if I swap pickups since it doesn't have MS pickup routing. So far, the fishmans seem to do okay, I just more or less am looking for an excuse to drop these SDs I have into something. Worst case the Fishman pickups stay, but that's not really a bad thing, I just have a few guitars with them already. It's def a strange setup, but the treble side at least doesn't sound like a middle pickup. I wonder if there's enough room to route for a neck pickup? That would be cool, but not sure if I've come across 3 pickup active configurations... 36v mod? 48v? 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
That’s super cool! Glad to see some people around here still loving their extreme ERGs. You planning to tune it G#0 standard?

Anant Naag

hate frets
Reaction score
This is my first thread outside of the introduction, so go easy on me.
I haven't sat down much with it yet, but just added this Perihelion 10 to my stable.
Thinking I'm going to paint it, maybe. Have a set of nazgul/sentient I may try in it as well,
but which cavity gets the bridge pickup and which one gets the neck pickup 😅

View attachment 131407

Hopefully it gets along with it's "little" sister

View attachment 131408
This is amazing. HGND.
Looking forward to a demo.

Crundles

Reaction score
That's a proper big boy right there.

Congrats, would love a video or something, haven't seen too many 10s.

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
I wish they'd do that 92528 model in a 92730. I have the Chiral Parallex 92730 and it is an amazing instrument.

gh0styboi

El Stressperado
Reaction score
Happy NGD, dude. Agile makes some really dope guitars - I've got a couple myself. :cheers:

Ubereem

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ah, it's exciting to see people loving these 2 string bass guitars with 8 sympathetic strings. The sky is truly the limit.

Looks really cool. Definitely a conversation starter. After getting and 8 and 9 string, I've been tempting to grab an Agile 10 as well.

vark

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Bruh you completely dogged my perihlion post, bro has a 9 and a 10 lmaoo. Congratulations though it looks insane we gotta hear it.

Lowkey put 2 deathbuckers in there