NGD: Arístides H/08R Trem

• Thread starter Xykhron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xykhron

Reaction score
yes, it is the Richlite look in detail. I have been watching my other black-Richlite Aristides and they all look similar in close ups

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score

Pietjepieter

Contributor
Reaction score
Little late, but dude that is a awesome axe!

Love the color etc. I have a stop buy gear periode.... ones its ended I will just get the same one minus the trem

CW7

Reaction score
Congrats (again) lol Gorgeous build. I got mine a couple months ago and it’s still as sick and fun as the day I got it. Aristides = APEX!

juka

Reaction score
Very nice guitar! Great color choice!

What I wonder when I look at the closeup of the nut:
Is it just the angle of the camera or is the lowest string really that close to the edge of the fretboard?

Xykhron

Reaction score
Thanks. I felt in love with this model and this color when I saw a video of it.

I think there's nothing wrong with the distance to the edge of the fretboard, because fret edges are not rolled like Ibanez JCRG, so slip out of fretboard is not easy.

IMG20210430161740.jpg

Xykhron

Reaction score
Looks slick, you’ve got quite the cool collection. What are your primary motives for going all headless?

Thank you. Well....I only have 5 headless out of 36 total guitars, so I'm not going all headless, but the ones I have I'd because I like the lightweight they are and the small size, so easy to carry