NGD- Carvin 727

• Thread starter lateralus819
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT FINISH!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I was going to order a CT6 with that finish and a light blackburst... that metallic radiation green is fantastic! :yesway:

lateralus819

Mr. legacy
Reaction score
More pics as requested, these came out better imo.

new017.jpg

new018.jpg

new019.jpg

new020.jpg

new022.jpg

new023.jpg

new024.jpg

new025.jpg

new026.jpg

new027.jpg

rob_l

Reaction score
Like I said over at CarvinBBS - Big congrats on this one - I think it's THE best solid color they've coe up with in YEARS and it DEF works better with BEM or maple boards. That kinda Loch Ness vibe.... lol :D Kick ass!!!! :hbang:

And, once again, welcome to an elite cub.... ;) :shred::shred::agreed:

My lil Carvin 'Nessie...

33.jpg

lateralus819

Mr. legacy
Reaction score
Like I said over at CarvinBBS - Big congrats on this one - I think it's THE best solid color they've coe up with in YEARS and it DEF works better with BEM or maple boards. That kinda Loch Ness vibe.... lol :D Kick ass!!!! :hbang:

And, once again, welcome to an elite cub.... ;) :shred::shred::agreed:

My lil Carvin 'Nessie...

33.jpg

Thanks man, if it wasn't for your's i wouldn't have chosen this particular arangement. Man Rob, now i know why you have so many Carvins, they just slay, i seriously played this for like 4 hours straight which is VERY unusual for me, plus my playing is alot cleaner on it for some reason. :hbang::hbang:

Also, is yours satin? or gloss?

I'm quite surprised with the tone out of this thing, its BEEFY as hell but yet has an amazing high end snap to it. I think i may be keeping the stock pickups in it.

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
The green is awesome, I was stunned the first time I saw mine. Congrats on the new guitar and dibs if you sell, Moldy needs a twin.

Here's mine, I got the satin finish.
100_0996.jpg

zeal0us

InstruMentalHead
Reaction score
Thanks for the ton of pics, it's absolutely fantastic!! :agreed:

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
sweet!
Carvin always uses nice birdseye on thier maple fret boards.
I miss mine.
if you find your too bright , but actually like the sound of the pickups , throw a 250k volume pot in there.
I did that with mine and it worked like a charm (the Nailbomb/coldSweatss in there didn't hurt either).
congrats1
I may just have to order another one of these (I miss not having a 7 with a maple board)