NGD - Carvin DC727 - 56k tough

• Thread starter Syrinx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Skyblue

Reaction score
I'm starting to like Carvin more and more :] how does it play? it looks beautiful anyway

Syrinx

Reaction score
I'm starting to like Carvin more and more :] how does it play? it looks beautiful anyway

It plays great. The neck is a little thicker than what I'm used to but still very very comfortable. The tung oil finish is so smooth it's like butter. Mmmmm butter :D

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
If only Carvin would stop doing a great job for just America and Canada and let the rest of the world in on the fucking party, I'd order one in a second!

Syrinx

Reaction score
Very nice guitar - and I'm sure you'll find that the active EQ section takes those Carvin PUPS (which aren't to everyone's taste) right into the next level.
There really are so many options with the active package, I've barely begun to scratch the surface of what it can do.

Issor

Reaction score
HNGD! that finish is AMAZING. You've chosen pretty much the exact same specs (with a different color choice) as my dream Carvin...