NGD: Classic Ibanez with a twist (lots of blue content inside)

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
Hi guys!
So, a few months ago I showed my refinished RGD2127 in lambo blue, parallel to that, a friend wanted to have the same color on an Ibanez RG570, the body of that guitar was thrashed af, so he ordered a custom Swam Ash RGD body and went DIY for the refinish. His job was pretty good for his first time, but now he is only using baritones for his band and this thing was only collecting dust. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse and now my RGD has a twin sister :lol:

the neck has the typical OG Wizard neck crack, but still feels pretty stable to me, definitely not my fanciest guitar right now but I thought it was special enough to post it here, I love how the RGD shape could lend itself for different stuff aside from the typical "br00t" aesthetic

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Super cool!! I miss my old RGD2127 every time I think about it

Reaction score
they are awesome guitars. I regularly flip guitars but my 2127 has become my favorite 7 by far, can't see myself parting with this one

Man I hear you. The neck profile was perfect, I think the fact that it's a bit wider with the 7th string helps with the overall thinness of it, I thought it was so comfortable to play on. I also have a RG652FX (Galaxy Black too) and I really like but I should have known it would never entirely fill the void of the 2127