NGD: Custom EBMM Content

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
holly fuck thats the ebst thing ever!!.... a Majesty in that finish would be a dream come true for me <3

how you even managed to get EBMM to do that for you?, are you an artist or something?
FYI, there was a BFR run in 2019, and there is still some new old stock floating around. I have one, and it’s really close to the shade in these pictures.
Edit - 6 string though...
Edit 2 - nvm, I just looked at it, the BFR is bit more blue

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Man that looks killer! I will say Ernie Ball definitely seems to cater well to their artists. I've seen some of the nicest custom builds from their artists the past year or so. Fluff probably has my 2 favorites with his buckeye burl valentine and the aqua sparkle stingray Kensrue RS that he has.

nsimonsen

Reaction score
Man that looks killer! I will say Ernie Ball definitely seems to cater well to their artists. I've seen some of the nicest custom builds from their artists the past year or so. Fluff probably has my 2 favorites with his buckeye burl valentine and the aqua sparkle stingray Kensrue RS that he has.

They're really something else eh. Was fortunate to have them make me one of the Kensrue StingRay's last year with a crazy flamed maple neck and it's been my go to since the day I got it.

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
They're really something else eh. Was fortunate to have them make me one of the Kensrue StingRay's last year with a crazy flamed maple neck and it's been my go to since the day I got it.
Well since you are awake and a sponsored EBMM artist. I've literally only ever gotten to play the Majesty and JP models. I've never even seen any of the others at local stores sadly. Was curious how the necks on say the cutlass, stingray, and the sabre guitars are. Any other guitars that the necks kinda compare to? I personally like the current Stingray RS in charging green. That would probably be the one I pick i am just curious how it's neck profile is mainly. If it had a black pick guard it would literally be perfect aesthetically.

A-Branger

Reaction score
FYI, there was a BFR run in 2019, and there is still some new old stock floating around. I have one, and it’s really close to the shade in these pictures.
Edit - 6 string though...
Edit 2 - nvm, I just looked at it, the BFR is bit more blue

yeah I know the one you mean, but its more blue "blue" with a "landing strip" purfling on the fb whihc no idea why they didnt finish it a the bottom of it and chrome hardware

The one I loved was the magenta sparkle with the white binging and black hardware. But this aqua sparkle finish would be amazing too (with black hardware)

nsimonsen

Reaction score
Well since you are awake and a sponsored EBMM artist. I've literally only ever gotten to play the Majesty and JP models. I've never even seen any of the others at local stores sadly. Was curious how the necks on say the cutlass, stingray, and the sabre guitars are. Any other guitars that the necks kinda compare to? I personally like the current Stingray RS in charging green. That would probably be the one I pick i am just curious how it's neck profile is mainly. If it had a black pick guard it would literally be perfect aesthetically.

I love the StingRay neck eh. Nowhere near as thin as the JP necks, but also not massive. The roasted necks are spectacular and super stable. Plus, you can purchase EBMM pickguards through their vault.

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I love the StingRay neck eh. Nowhere near as thin as the JP necks, but also not massive. The roasted necks are spectacular and super stable. Plus, you can purchase EBMM pickguards through their vault.
Ah I didn't know you could purchase a new pick guard. I may definitely think about saving back for a stingray now and swapping the pick guard down the road. Thanks so much

nsimonsen

Reaction score
Ah I didn't know you could purchase a new pick guard. I may definitely think about saving back for a stingray now and swapping the pick guard down the road. Thanks so much

Happily dude! I can't rate them highly enough and really hope you get your hands on one!

4x3

Reaction score
By the reactions, it's gotta be a gorgeous guitar. Unfortunately there are no pics, just

Santuzzo

Reaction score
By the reactions, it's gotta be a gorgeous guitar. Unfortunately there are no pics, just
I had the same thing, try opening this thread on a different browser or clear your browser cache. Maybe that helps. I could not see the pics on Firefox, but on my phone or on my laptop using Edge the pics showed just fine.