Daemoness12.jpg

Daemoness13.jpg

Daemoness14.jpg

Daemoness15.jpg

Daemoness16.jpg

Daemoness17.jpg

Daemoness18.jpg

Daemoness19.jpg

After waiting for almost 18 months, i finally got this beauty in my hands.

After playing it for a few days, i think i'm sold on Dylan's neck-profile design. I love the way it plays, and the way it sounds through my rig. The craftsmanship is impeccable. Dylan is truly an artist. The stain on the quilt looks a million times better in person. The inlay is gorgeous. This is EXACTLY what i wanted and i couldn't have been happier. Also, this is my first guitar with the Hipshot bridge, i've always had floating tremolos, but i never really used them. I liked the way floating tremolo designs affected my right-hand muting technique, and the Hipshot feels the same, so it's another WIN for me. The Black Hawks are a beautiful set. Again, exactly what i wanted where tone is concerned. Not too focused on a single range of tones, but packs a mean punch in the metal-department as well.

Dream Guitar 1 - Acquired!

Cheers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian-XI

Reaction score
Woah, monster pics. I was actually just looking at your guitar on the Daemoness Facebook page haha!

Awesome everything, HNGD!

Quitty

Hates 'mojo'
Reaction score
...And when you look at your guitar,
your guitar also looks onto you.

Damn, Dylan is one talented dude... That's impossibly amazing.

I want a video.

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
Wow, the whole forum was waiting for this one to be finished. Building pictures were already amazing, the finished product is very impressive! Dylan is definitely a perfectionist.

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
:lol: Sorry for the extremely large pictures! I just dumped all the pics onto my band's website without resizing them. Hopefully nobody sends me an internet bill!

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
The idea behind that inlay is fucking awesome! I love how it makes you feel like you're being enveloped by it :D

Stunning guitar mane!

oracles

Reaction score
This is by far one of my favourite Daemoness's to date, absolutely beautiful! HNGD mate

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Love everything about it! Dylan's finish work is gorgeous, love his blue burst finishes! :wub: Also digging the hell out of that top! :D