NGD Dark Green Interceptor Pro 27"

• Thread starter skeletor88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skeletor88

The Devil
Reaction score
Well my interceptor turned up today :D

I woke to the banging of the fed ex guy on my door but that didnt bother me because of the box he was holding, he nearly left because I was struggling to get out of bed and get dressed in time.

but yeah heres the pics! sorry for the camera phone quality !

quiltedmaple.jpg

sooooogreeeen.jpg

hardtophoto.jpg

fullshot.jpg

bodyshot.jpg

Fed Ex also seemed to have gotten careless as usual. The guitar was ok though.

fedex2.jpg

fedex1.jpg

one question I have to anyone who can help is how the shit do I get the coil tap working? I figured it would be like any other and the tone or vol knob would just pop up. This doesnt happen. Im sure its something really obvious but hey, this is the first time if used a guitar with a coil tap and im a bass player!!!! haha thanks guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Pretty sure those are 707's...not 707TW's...

So you can't coil tap them.

Nice score, those agile cases are pretty flimbsy so I would have anticipated some damage especially with Fed Ex.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
thats a badass color! i love it! reminds me of anthems to the welkin at dusk album cover!

skeletor88

The Devil
Reaction score
Pretty sure those are 707's...not 707TW's...

So you can't coil tap them.

Nice score, those agile cases are pretty flimbsy so I would have anticipated some damage especially with Fed Ex.

haha wow dont i feel stupid, here i am trying to pull out the coil tap knob and there isnt one! ahaha ! :lol:

all good, wasnt a must-have feature for me, i just could of sworn it said that on the site before they took down that model....... ah well lol.

cheers !

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Congrats!

Yea when I got my Tribal Green I tried pulling and pushing the knobs for a coil tap then I saw they were 707's. Then I checked Rondo to realize that my thoughts were just wishful thinking.

zindrome

part time ninja
Reaction score
I like that dark green a lot better than the regular green one rondo usually has.
Congrats. Great score!
ah .. these agile NGDs make waiting for my septor sooooo difficult

Fred

Reaction score
Sooo niiice... I just got August's wages through and my mother's first words were, "if you dare buy another guitar instead of putting that towards university..." All I'll say is that threads like these might result in eviction from my house, haha.

Vstro

Reaction score
Sooo niiice... I just got August's wages through and my mother's first words were, "if you dare buy another guitar instead of putting that towards university..." All I'll say is that threads like these might result in eviction from my house, haha.

I feel your pain!

Awesome looking guitar, love the finish!