NGD : Dino coloured Jackson Custom Shop

• Thread starter Musiscience
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
was expecting this
Dino_from_%22The_Flintstones%22.gif

But what you got is good too! HNGD

cpfc_fan

Reaction score
WOH! HNFGD dude! That thing looks AMAZING! Dunno what it is about them green bursts I've seen lately but they always look fantastic and this is no exception. Looks just like my Amberburst SL2H but with chromed hardware and that fantastic green paint job. You are going to have a blast!

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Goddammit, that is one of the coolest Jacksons I've seen for ages. Would rock that until it hurt.

I love Soloists but I'm a bolt-on guy at heart so I'd SUPER rock a DK1 with those exact specs.

Musiscience

Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words ! :D

was expecting this
Dino_from_%22The_Flintstones%22.gif

But what you got is good too! HNGD

10/10 would play :lol:

WOH! HNFGD dude! That thing looks AMAZING! Dunno what it is about them green bursts I've seen lately but they always look fantastic and this is no exception. Looks just like my Amberburst SL2H but with chromed hardware and that fantastic green paint job. You are going to have a blast!

I don't know why there is not more green guitars, they look amazing! Do you have pics of the amberburst?

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
That is nice and the right colour :eek:
HNGD

protest

Reaction score
Awesome! Love the Dino Eye finish man. I just got a trans white SL2 in May and it's one of the best guitars I've ever played. Totally on par with Anderson and Suhr.

Musiscience

Reaction score

Thanks! It looks amazing, now I want more Jacksons!

Awesome! Love the Dino Eye finish man. I just got a trans white SL2 in May and it's one of the best guitars I've ever played. Totally on par with Anderson and Suhr.

I remember seing your NGD and being really jealous :lol: I really like the opaque withe back with the trans white top. How is the "unfinished" neck on yours?

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn, that's hot. Nice choices all around. :yesway: