NGD: ESP Eclipse II

• Thread starter DarthV
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DarthV

Reaction score
With the low Canadian dollar, I didn't expect to buy any guitars for the next while. Until I did some Ebay searching. Found this puppy in Canada, so didn't lose 35% to VISA ;)

2006 ESP Eclipse II in Amber Cherry Burst! Won't go over the specs, most people already know.

I've been an Ibanez fan for many years, but lately I've been branching out. I'm actually surprised at how quickly I've got comfortable with the neck. Plays great and never really notice the finish on the back of the neck. Definitely not greased lightning like my EBMMs, but not bad at all. I'm not hugely happy with the EMGs, but for old school thrash, they work great.

Hopefully I can link the pics from google. If not, they will have to wait til Tues. And yeah I know, post useless without pics :shred:
ESP_EclipseII_01.jpg

ESP_EclipseII_02.jpg

ESP_EclipseII_03.jpg

IJFKYnz52wvMiUoCKi9H99MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
HNGD! Awesome color on that one. Maybe toss a 57/66 set in there if you don't want to rewire everything just yet. I'm very happy with them in my Eclipse. I like them much better than the 81/60 or JH set I had in there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AdenM

Illuminaughty
Reaction score
This is awesome! Had some strong Eclipse GAS lately myself.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
God, that is a beautiful eclipse! Diggin' the burst like hell :) I've been gassing for a 4 knob in Satin black with the white binding... IMO the sexiest Les Paul type guitar made.

DarthV

Reaction score
God, that is a beautiful eclipse! Diggin' the burst like hell :) I've been gassing for a 4 knob in Satin black with the white binding... IMO the sexiest Les Paul type guitar made.

Saw one of the 4 knob ones on ebay, but it was in much worse shape and much more $$.

thanks guys!

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Beautiful top on that congrats!
I just picked one of these up myself
I dropped a set of Bareknuckle Blackdogs in yesterday to replace the EMGs
and now I freaking love this thing.
IMG_0961_zpsjiapyg5p.jpg