NGD: ESP EII MII NT7

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I’m still an Ibanez guy at heart, I’ve been playing Ibanez for over 23 years. For years, I just wanted to keep increasing my Ibanez collection. But, I just couldn’t help but notice how sexy these guitars are and I just kept eyeing them over and over for months and months, feeding my GAS to no end. Well, I hit up Nick at Axe Palace A couple months ago and pulled the trigger.

Here are some pics (next post)

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Werecow

Reaction score
Very nice :)

I've got a pretty similar E-II Horizon NT-7B Hipshot and it's my favourite guitar.

Those ESP cases are lush as well. The catches feel so smooth. Sort of adds to the experience of getting an ESP out :lol:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Very nice :)

I've got a pretty similar E-II Horizon NT-7B Hipshot and it's my favourite guitar.

Those ESP cases are lush as well. The catches feel so smooth. Sort of adds to the experience of getting an ESP out :lol:
Yeah, I noticed that right off, such a sexy case too. :agreed:

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
absolutely gorgeous!

if I had the funds for a 7-string, this one (or the purple fade finish) would be my first choice.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
That is totally killer looking! Everything works perfectly from an aesthetic standpoint. Love the group shots too...really great line up of axes!!

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

I played it for a good solid hour and I must say that I’m blown away how great this guitar plays and sounds. I love the Bareknuckle Warpig pickups, especially the neck (clean channel on 6505+) -some really nice, crystal clear “Strat” tones. Sounds better than my Ibanezes.

Also, the neck is super comfy and I love how nice and smooth it is from not being glossy like the rest of the guitar, it just feels natural and plays like butter. :yesway:

buck fever

Reaction score
I’ve been super curious about this model. I generally only play 27” at this point, but was thinking about giving this one a try. It’s stunning, congratulations!

xzacx

Reaction score
I used to think UV7PWHs were the most boring Universes. Now when I see them...I probably still think that, but I also think I want one.

Back on topic though, I this E-II is really cool, especially the finish.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I used to think UV7PWHs were the most boring Universes. Now when I see them...I probably still think that, but I also think I want one.

Back on topic though, I this E-II is really cool, especially the finish.
There’s just no way to really describe how special the UV7PWH is, I’ve owned 3 and they were all that something special. Once you see and feel that, you’ll never think otherwise. I will never get rid of that guitar.

That said, I really think ESP made the best 7-string when I play this new guitar. I can’t put it down.

jaxadam

Reaction score
That looks pretty stellar man. What is the ESP E-II series all about? This is the second time I’m seeing one.

Ben Pinkus

Reaction score
Looks great!

^ @jaxadam the Eii's if i remember rightly are the top end of Japan production line stuff before you get to the American line/custom shop or japan custom shop