NGD: ESP Horizon nt-II natural satin

• Thread starter FrashyFroo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FrashyFroo

Reaction score
'Sup peeps. After months of looking for a secondhand guitar to buy ( Some dude I was supposed to get a Chris Larkin from sold it and didn't let me know) I finally met up with someone to buy this.

181906841-esp-not-ltd-horizon-nt-ii-limited-edition.jpg

181906841_3-esp-not-ltd-horizon-nt-ii-limited-edition.jpg

These are the pics he took of the guitar to put online when he decided to sell it.

The guitar plays great :shred:, the satin finish is absolutely awesome (and hard to find apparently) and there's little to no wear on the fretwire despite the fact that the guy had owned it for years. There's one little ding on the back, but that doesn't really bother me.

The guitar needs a bit of a setup though (lots of buzz on the low e because the action's way too low) and there's rust on some of the screws because of corrosive sweat (I'll just put them in some vinegar:idea:).

The craftsmanship and finish look top notch and I just love the natural finish. Pretty exciting to have my first ESP.

I'll add some more pics once I've had the time to take 'em.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
NT-IIs are wonderful guitars. Looks like that one has a nice back before the influx of the lighter pinkish African mahogany they've been using recently. Any superstrat fan should have at least one M-II and NT-II in their collection.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Congrats!! I love that guitar, sort of similar to mone, I have an NT-II with a gloss natural quilt top

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
HNGD! The natural finish looks good.

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Natural flame maple + black hardware is always awesome.

FrashyFroo

Reaction score
Hi, OP here. I've noticed that the bottom e is a little loose on this.All of my previous guitars had floyds so maybe it's something that's common on guitars with a tom. Any of you have experience with that?

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score
Awesome! Best finish they have

Dudley

Reaction score
Congrats! Gorgeous guitar. The satin ones look so much nicer than the gloss ones they turned into production models. If you ever decide to part with it let me know, would kill for one :)

madloff

Reaction score
This is by far my favorite NT-II I've seen. I love the natural finish with the black guitar. HNGD!

Thanatopsis

Reaction score
I've always loved Horizons and my favourite color has always been the see thru green that they haven't made in a while. But that and this one going for $6k on ebay thats a different shade than the old see thru green I think I like better. Congrats man. I so want it.