NGD!!! ESP LTD SC-607B NATURAL FINISH!!!

• Thread starter danenachtrieb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Looks sweet!! always loved these... except for that inlay, it always gets me with that ugly smiley in it

Totally. Put the neck pickup in the regular place, get rid of the SC inlay, and I'll put an order in for that natural finish right now.:yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I never understood the pickup configuration though, is there a reason for that ? Or is it more for looks?? I don't know :scratch:...

Moving a bridge pickup away from the bridge to where the strings vibrate with greater amplitude will give you greater output and deeper, richer harmonics. I quite like the sound. It's not quite a neck pickup sound, but more like a bridge pickup with more girth.

I really like the SC guitars, but i think i'm more of a passive pickup guy. I'd love to score one of his 7-string ESPs with the Duncan passives in it.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
looks sweet. why are the 2 humbuckers so close together? does anyone know?

Andrew_B

Reaction score
holy crap thats nice!!

pickup arrangement intrests me too, could be a couple of reasons, but who knows..

switch placement is interesting too...

Anthony_Jacob

Banned
Reaction score
Back when Stef played 6ers there was a single coil in the neck position. I guess that this configuration is left over from that.

Haunted

Dedicated Headbanger
Reaction score
these naturals are the only SC guitar I was considering a while ago, the inlay on that one doesn't bother me a lot like on the black one where it destroys the nice clean look
bet it sounds crushing!! Mahongany + EMG 81 +baritone scale FTW!!:hbang:

robotsatemygma

myspace.com/pygar1
Reaction score
DUDE THATS NICE!!! Congrats!:hbang:

If I was to ever go back to a 7 string TOM, that exact guitar is what I'd get. That natural color is awesome. I'd deal with the neck.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
The LTD 607B is one of the best sevens i've ever tried. It fits my hand perfect.

I like it too, I find the neck shape harder to play than my UV, but it's still really nice.
Just such a damn shame about that dumb pickup placement. Oh well, I have a pic story coming up soon about that though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts