NGD! ESP LTD SC608-B

Reaction score
Well, its probably not the most exciting NGD thread out there (I just saw the Multiverse Ibanez and nearly poo'ed). BUT, I am so happy that this has finally arrived, I figured it has earned some space on the old internet.

2eehb1f.jpg

Wonderful....12th fret signature aside...

No upgrades planned as yet, but I'm sure this forum will wear off on it's evolution!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mike

Reaction score
HNGD! I've been tempted time and time again to pick one of these up. Just so metal to me lol :hbang: How is the unconventional pickup positioning working for you so far?

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm still at work, then off to the pub for some Bank Holiday drinking - not even time to tune it right now! BUT will hopefully put together a vid or review of some sort in the next few weeks

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
Well, its probably not the most exciting NGD thread out there (I just saw the Multiverse Ibanez and nearly poo'ed). BUT, I am so happy that this has finally arrived, I figured it has earned some space on the old internet.

Wonderful....12th fret signature aside...

No upgrades planned as yet, but I'm sure this forum will wear off on it's evolution!

nonsense, those are beauties. congrats! :metal:

since you haven't planned any upgrades (which may not be necessary at all), here are a few easy mods that would possibly make life easier, imo..

-planet waves auto-trim locking tuners. it comes with esp branded locking tuners stock i believe, but the planet waves tuners cut the excess string flush without extra tooling.

-loxx strap lock system. easy on, easy off (removal must be deliberate), secure (will not slip) and the locks themselves are not as bulky as the others (Dunlop, ernie ball, Schaller, etc..)

enjoy!!!

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I've always wanted to try one of these, yet living in such a small town where the nearest music store that *might* have one is 2 hours away kinda prevents that. Looks like I would have a hard time putting it down if I were to pick it up, though. That thing's beautiful, happy NGD!

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
Beautiful guitar man, awesome!

I have a RG8 but I really want a 7 string version of this guitar because I really love the shape of it, and I love the tone. :hbang:

Bohmer

Reaction score
HNGD!! I've got the 607B and love it, would love to add one of these to the collection one day:hbang:

warforgeqt

Reaction score
they mentioned a "U" shaped neck ,
how is that working for you?
asking cause iam interested in buying this one
i have 6string DBZ Bird of Prey that its neck can be also called "U" shaped

i rly love that shape on my DBZ so i was hoping maybe the ESP has a similar neck

Reaction score
Ok guys - sorry for the lack of posts but I HAVN'T PUT THIS GUITAR DOWN IN TWO WEEKS.

Seriously, the most fun I've had with a guitar in years.

Just bought Logic / EZ Drummer / POD Farm and recorded this with it (although the self-indulgent solo was done on a PRS)

https://soundcloud.com/jamesleggett/the-ark-1

Was actually worried about the big 'EMG 808s are shit' thing - if you're worried, don't be. Buy this guitar now.

Dan_Vacant

Reaction score
Ok guys - sorry for the lack of posts but I HAVN'T PUT THIS GUITAR DOWN IN TWO WEEKS.

Seriously, the most fun I've had with a guitar in years.

Just bought Logic / EZ Drummer / POD Farm and recorded this with it (although the self-indulgent solo was done on a PRS)

https://soundcloud.com/jamesleggett/the-ark-1

Was actually worried about the big 'EMG 808s are shit' thing - if you're worried, don't be. Buy this guitar now.
The first few guitar notes made me think it was going to be some crazy grindcore stuff.