NGD First 7!!! Epic Picstory!!! (56k: Go make me a sammich)

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
today I took a little journey today. Rumor has it, there is a strange box for me at my house, or so my grandfather tells me...

1st stop: Cape San Blas, FL. check out my dollar store shades!!! :hbang: :yesway:

85653348.png

8 hours or so later, I arrive at my front door in Atlanta, GA

19221595.png

what the hell? Fender? FENDER?!?!?! :scream: :nuts:

boxedit.jpg

o well. let's open 'er up. I need a knife for that.

O, here's one!!

knifeedit.png

this looks like some sort of box inside a box... :nuts:

20568894.png

more of this mysterious box inside the box...

24742606.png

o well, might as well open it...

67187906.png

HOLY NON-GENDER-SPECIFIC-PRONOUN BATMAN!!! THIS IS AN AGILE PRO INTERCEPTOR 27!!! WITH SEYMOUR DUNCAN BLACKOUTS!!!! WOWEE!!!! :yesway:

well, let's play this mysterious contraption :idea:

40613359.png

wow, me likey.

69289935.png

this machine makes me happy on the inside... :shred:

34203040.png

wohahow, look at mr. bigshot getting all into it and everything

74134991.png

c'mon guys, family picture time!!!! :metal:

86818966.png

my johnson acoustic, Fender MIM Strat, Epiphone Les Paul, Agile Pro Interceptor 27, Ibanez RG5EX1

first impressions:

wow. this plays REALLY nice. I'm not the biggest fan of Ibby necks anymore, and am more akin to fender necks. This is basically the neck on my strat but 7. It's perfect :hbang: :shred: :yesway:

I was unsure about the blackouts, but I really like 'em so far.

This guitar is GOURGEOUS!!! I told my friend it's hotter than Megan Fox :lol:

Well, hope you enjoyed my little journey today.

Cheers!!!

Scotty

EDIT: one night with this guitar, and I love it even more. I am already pretty much used to the 7th string, and all my 6s feel small now.

I lifeguarded for over 60 hours to buy this thing, an it was worth every penny.

I bought it here from user Cancer, and the guitar arrived in very good condition, and it even had Dimarzio Straplocks on it, which was a nice suprise :yesway: I'm actually the 3rd owner of this guitar

It has locking tuners on it though (installed by 1st owner), which seems kinda pointless seeing how it has an LFR on it :shrug:

All in all, great axe. two thumbs up :yesway: :yesway:

EDIT2:

second night with the guitar. more review goodness

27 inch scale... nice!! if you pick harder, it gives djent-type tones. if you back off a bit, nice round but tight tone. as far as blackouts, I think they're staying for a while. They work suprisingly well in my setup. (Vox-wah > TS9X > Musicman 210-HD), which is a blues-mans setup from first glance (as in no BR00T4LZ gear, minus the 7 of course haha)

I'm afraid I may become like Rick, as I am too an Agile man now, and will be spreading Agile goodness to the world!!! (or at least this site :lol: )

:wub:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Arminius

Reaction score
great guitar man! I'm starting to get an unhealthy addiction to green finishes!:hbang:

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
green's my fave color on guitars.

and tom, haha it DOES come to think of it. it doesnt feel massive though, which is good :yesway: feels just right. It's tuned to B right now, I did drop A, but I like B for now.

Wi77iam

Ibanez fanboi
Reaction score
awesome!! congrats on a new fucking beast.
how are you finding the 27" compared to your other ones?

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
thanks! it is a beast indeed!!!

and when I first picked it up, I forgot it even had a 27 inch scale. doesn't bother me a bit.

EliNoPants

Reaction score
nice man...if i didn't have the two 7's a have now, i'd be getting that exact guitar in red

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Congrats. That same guitar has been on my wishlist for so long which was right after I passed on one a few months ago...