NGD: Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop

• Thread starter drgordonfreeman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

drgordonfreeman

On vacation
Reaction score
First Les Paul ever; popping my LP cherry here.

I've been wanting an LP forever; however, I've been waiting for the right one. Specifically, I wanted a cherry flame top with an ebony board. I finally found it! Dead mint condition, too. Came from a collector who kept it as his case queen. No buckle rash, scratches, or dings to be found anywhere on this beauty.

See after pics for more info.

HwYnzxJ.jpg

RF1vpyg.jpg

LiZNfjU.jpg

FvgE6Z0.jpg

XErKMCp.jpg

SYKo7O2.jpg

MRrlM7E.jpg

Specifications:
Mahogany body
Mahogany neck
Ebony fretboard
Abalone inlays
12" - 14" compound radius neck

The radius measurements of the neck DO NOT exist anywhere on the internet. I spent ridiculous amounts of time trying to find the measurements before I just had my tech measure it for me. So there you go. For all of those curious on the Elegant compound radius measurements, it's 12" to 14".

It has a chambered mahogany body, but I'm not sure how many chambers this has really. It weighs in at a good 9 pounds!

I absolutely love this guitar. It plays amazingly and feels like a guitar of this calibre should: absolutely perfect. Had my tech, who's a Gibson nut, check it out, and he couldn't put it down. He said it was the smoothest playing LP he'd played in forever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

redlol

Reaction score
DAMN. Nice guitar! I bet she sounds incredible. Get some sound clips up if you are able to, would love to hear her!

Enjoy that thing, work of art

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Straight to a custom model, good way to start. :lol: