NGD - Guess that Rg

• Thread starter straymond
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Very cool. Has to be 1994 and onwards, if it was originally H/H it's gotta be 20 something like an RG520 or RG620.

nickgray

Reaction score
Mahogany body with highly unusual knob placement? And that clear purple finish, and the binding? My guess is custom body. Or some super obscure model. Or maybe it's a cheapo 421 body super heavily modded, with an old RG neck? :lol:

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
How'd you hide those original holes so well? Or is that a new top? Looks like a new top now that I look closer

KentBrockman

Bite back with Kent Brockman!
Reaction score
Looks great! Looks like that bridge is in the powder cosmo colour - those are to find! I have a spare Lo Pro in Powder Cosmo (in addition to the two already in my RG3120s). Bought in in case one got damaged...

NeglectedField

Reaction score
Looks ace. I might venture to the used RG market for double-locking fun again some day.

Tell you what though, I can imagine the tapered shape of the plates of Edge trems must make setting it flush/neutral a bit of a pain in the bum, no?

Neon_Knight_

Reaction score
Looks ace. I might venture to the used RG market for double-locking fun again some day.

Tell you what though, I can imagine the tapered shape of the plates of Edge trems must make setting it flush/neutral a bit of a pain in the bum, no?
There's a slot on the side of the bridge, allowing you to see the side of the knife edge. Gives you a nice straight line to set parallel to the body.

It's visible in the OP second photo.