NGD Harley Benton Fusion Pro, again!

• Thread starter zarg
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zarg

Reaction score
I was so blown away by the Fusion Pro, that I wanted to get another one as a Backup for playing live etc.

I didn't really want to make another NGD thread since its really just a different color than the aqua one I got... but theres a cool little detail more here!

I can feel the frets just a tiny bit, one the aqua one I can't feel them at all, otherwise its just as flawless as the other one. I really like the color and the veneer on this one! looks really nice. A few small setup steps to get it where I like it, action is super low without buzzing - just wonderful.

When I got the box, it was a bit weird since it has a label I've never seen before on it. I thought its just QC but behold:

IMG_20180811_132038.jpg

This guitar was actually used for the product pictures of this model! Really nice gesture of thomann to give you that little information and it even has a picture of it there, so cool! The pictures are not live yet on their website but you will see my guitar when you browse for this particular model :cool:

oh and this is Serial 00008, while my aqua (blue) one is Serial 00006 :D

IMG_20180811_135319.jpg IMG_20180811_135924.jpg

IMG_20180811_135027.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rizzo

Reaction score
Happy NGD! I'm keeping my eyes peeled on these HBs as well. No wonder they used it for the photobook, the top looks great. Let us know how it plays

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Happy NGD! Pretty awesome that they used your guitar for their site, and I can definitely see why, that top is fantastic! Also, a minor detail I noticed, I'm not sure if it's just the way the sun is hitting them in the picture, but the inlays seem to have a tint to them that goes really well with the finish. If it plays and sounds as good as it looks, you scored! :yesway:

zarg

Reaction score
Happy NGD! Pretty awesome that they used your guitar for their site, and I can definitely see why, that top is fantastic! Also, a minor detail I noticed, I'm not sure if it's just the way the sun is hitting them in the picture, but the inlays seem to have a tint to them that goes really well with the finish. If it plays and sounds as good as it looks, you scored! :yesway:

yes the inlays are supposed to be clay colored, fits quite nicely. It plays really good with a low action and no buzz. It sounds great unplugged but the pickups are definitely a weak link which is why my other one already has the bridge humbucker swapped to a dimarzio ... which will eventually happen with this one too ;)

I play music

Reaction score
I'm so tempted by this even though I didn't want to buy any 6 string any more. Hope that they decide to make a 7 string before I give in and buy a 6 :lol:

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Don't know if Thomann still do it, but when I got my Ibby bass which was the photo model, they sent me a little booklet with pictures and stuff, that was pretty cool.
Still planning to get one of those with a pickguard but the axe fx III drained my hobby finances for some time.