NGD: hehehehehe

• Thread starter jephjacques
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
IMG_0859.jpeg
what, you bought ANOTHER Regius? What possible use could you have for-

IMG_0863.jpeg
wait what

IMG_0861.jpeg
WHAT

IMG_0860.jpeg
UWU

Was idly browsing guitarguitar when I saw this and immediately sold two other guitars so I could buy it. A friend described it as "literally you in guitar form."

Specs: ash body wings, maple top, maple/etc neck/fretboard, SS frets, BKP Irish Tour neck and middle, Rebel Yell bridge, 5 way switch, push pull coil tap for the bridge pickup. Never tried any of these pups before but I like them, the single coils are super chimey and match well with the output of the Rebel Yell, which has that fat hot-rodded humbucker sound. Kind of like a Duncan JB with more balls IMO.

Build quality is your typical Regius, IE nearly flawless (one side dot on the fretboard is like a mm below the others, that's literally the only goof I can find). It even has hidden fret tangs, something my other Mayos without binding don't have:

IMG_0862.jpeg

It showed up in tune and well set up, I just needed to raise the action on the low strings a tiny bit to get rid of some fret buzz and it was good to go. Anyway it rules and I might put a Hello Kitty sticker on it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cip 123

Reaction score
I’ve seen these on guitar guitar and they look so sick! I love the non metal almost traditional look!

xzacx

Reaction score
Wow this might be my favorite looking Mayones I've seen—love this.

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
They need to do more solid color builds, that's really eye catching and lets the design speak for itself.

oremus91

Melodeth-er
Reaction score
The plain color top and natty back is a look I really love. You get color to pop, but it is still clearly beautiful organic materials. Love this one, HNGD.

AJS

Reaction score
Dammit Jeph, now I want a pink guitar! First Takayoshi Ohmura, now Jeph Jacques...

Musiscience

Reaction score
Oh HELL yeah! This is amazing. Love that the back is natural in contrast with the pink top.

Happy NGD!

Reaction score
... HNGD!... but I've got to say it, the back is awesome, the front not so much. Pink is not a color for me, it's a shade/light of RED, if there is only PINK, there is something missing... but hey, what's my opinion worth? Zero, please do enjoy your guitar, may she serves you well.