NGD - Ibby RG350M pawn shop score

• Thread starter electriceye
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

electriceye

Reaction score
My very first pawn shop "score." Finally got to stop in at shop near where my son played hockey this wknd. I've kept expectations very, very low now that most pawn shops price guitars accordingly. Well, I walked in and saw the usual cheap garbage on the wall. But, as I got to the counter, I see this RG350 on a stand behind it. I take a look. Dirty and in nice player condition. Needs a rewire. Price was stupid cheap.

I'll probably flip it. Fixing it up will be relatively cheap and straightforward (unless I go with my idea to Va/JEMi-it-up and get new, pink DiMarzios). The bridge pup is a SD '59 (already got half my $ back - haha!). No clue what the other two are, other than generic. Pickguard is painted, so that's getting replaced.

Neck and board are straight and flat. A few dings on the back of the neck that I can just sand out. Frets will be leveled slightly and polished. BE maple board is already cleaned.

So, maybe I can make a couple hundred bucks on it. Who knows?

Attachments

• IMG_2302.JPG
    IMG_2302.JPG
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2314.JPG
    IMG_2314.JPG
    1,019.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2311.JPG
    IMG_2311.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 62

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aliascent

Reaction score
Cool find, l hope I can find one myself. Always loved that aggressively bright yellow finish / maple neck combo